Pure Maintenance FAQs 2017-12-05T20:59:42+00:00

Frequently Asked Questions about Pure Maintenance by Customers

Q: Is the Pure Maintenance Mold Remediation System safe?
A: Absolutely, The products are all EPA approved green products. They have even been muscle tested by some of the leading practitioners in the nation against their most sensitive clients and has never shown a negative reaction.


Q: Do I need to get everything out of the house?
A: No, in fact you want to keep as many of your belongings inside the home as possible. Mold spores get trapped inside fabrics, furniture and clothing and all those things should be treated as well.


Q: Do I need to put my food away?
A: No, it is safe for food contact. The most important thing is to have people and pets out of the home during the treatment.


Q: Will it get behind my walls?
A: Yes. We create a 7.5 micron size particle. A mold spores is between 12 and 30 microns. So any place a mold can get in and find moisture or can get out into your air, we will penetrate those areas as well. In special situations where we know there has been an issue behind a wall, we can poke a few ⅛ inch holes between the studs and treat the back of the wall directly.


Q: Will I need to clean up everything afterwards?
A: Not at all. It leaves no residue so your home and all your belongings will be as clean as they were when they were brand new.


Q: Does it kill bugs?
A: They certainly don’t like it and we have seen a lot of scenarios where it has but the EPA hasn’t approved it as a pesticide so we try to avoid making any claims about bugs.


Q: How do I know if it worked?
A: We will take an air sample before our technicians leave on the day of your treatment and send that sample to a third party lab. About 4 or 5 days after treatment we will get that report back and send it to you.


Q: What will the mold look like after the mold treatment?
A: The stains that the mold have created will not go away but we can clean them up for you afterwards or if you want to do that yourself and save a little bit of money that’s okay too. Everything will be perfectly safe to handle after the mold treatment.


Q: Will I need to replace my carpets?
A: Not unless there is something aesthetically that can’t be fixed. The dry fog will penetrate the carpet and the carpet pad. We will make everything safe and then whatever you want to do to make things look nicer is up to you.


Q: How long does it last?
A: If all the moisture and water issues are resolved this is a very permanent solution. With minor moisture issues like high humidity or condensation on windows, we have tested it out about 6 years and have not been able to get mold growth because of the EverPURE. With major water issues you will only get about 90 days of protection.